English Proficiency Criteria
- Accept only English proficiency scores which directly sent by the authorized test centers to the Language Center, Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University within the application deadline.
See how to submit your TOEFL-iBT/IELTS score here
- Higher criteria of English proficiency score for admission may be set by some programmes.
- English proficiency score must be 2-year validity.
- The set of English proficiency scores mentioned in the table above is the criteria for admission purpose only. All students are still required to meet the English proficiency standards for graduation before taking examination of thesis defense.
- Further details regarding English proficiency requirements are available at https://graduate.mahidol.ac.th/inter/current-students/?g=6
Available English Test Centers for Admission
Applicants who do not have English Proficiency scores are highly advised to attend a standardized test at the authorized test centers before submitting the online application.
|MU GRAD TEST
|Only at FGS, Mahidol University
||MU GRAD TEST
||MU GRAD Plus (E-Package)
||Speaking Section only
||Writing Section only
|MU GRAD TEST + Speaking
||Only at FGS, Mahidol University
||For MU graduate students
||For Public Members
|** From 2020 onwards, new graduate students
CANNOT USE TOEFL-ITP Score to apply for
admission and graduation.
||Available at worldwide IELTS Test Centers
||Available at worldwide TOEFL-iBT Test Centers