Faculty of Graduate Studies
Application Form For Financial Support on Tuition Fee
for Students Affected by the New Surge of Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) in Thailand
According to the current situation of the spread of Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) in many countries including Thailand and its regions, causing widespread public health and economic impacts on people including students, faculty, and staff of Mahidol University, Faculty of Graduate Studies collaboration with Graduate Studies of Mahidol University Alumni Association realize these impacts and; therefore, provides the following policies to help alleviate those students affected by this situation:
1. The Category of Financial Support for Tuition Fees
Financial support for tuition fees for the graduate students who have been affected by the newly emerging of Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) in Thailand since 18th December 2020. The actual amount of financial support is not more than 10,000 baht per scholarship (from a total of 1,000,000 baht).
- 2.1 Graduate Students of Mahidol University (except College of Management)
- 2.2 Coronavirus patients or students at high-risk or low-risk groups from COVID 19 according to the announcement of Mahidol University or being economically impacted by the spread of the virus
- 2.3 A person of good characters and never reprimanded by student discipline according to Mahidol University Regulations, and a person who meets the requirements based on the announcement of Mahidol University on the spread of Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- 3.1 Download and complete the application at https://graduate.mahidol.ac.th
- 3.2 An evidence of course registration in semester 1/2021
- 3.3 A copy of passport
- 3.4 A copy of student ID Card
- 3.5 Must have one of the evidences showing the impact of Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) i.e.,
- 3.5.1 Medical certificate in case of being contracted with Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) or a member in the family
- 3.5.2 Quarantine evidence (in case of being at high-risk or low-risk student groups according to the announcement of Mahidol University)
- 3.5.3 Working suspension evidence or dismissal evidence in case of having a part-time job while studying
- 3.5.4 Working suspension evidence or dismissal evidence from guardians showing the impact of Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- 3.5.5 If no evidence above, write a 1-page report of the impact on the family attaching an e-mail address or a certificate from the advisor or any evidence showing economic impact.
1. All the documents must be submitted as PDF files (.pdf)
2. All the documents must be certified true copies with blue colour pen only
4. Application Submission
- Send application via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- with the Subject:
- Support for Tuition Fees for Students due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) the New Surge
5. Time Period for Application
- From now on until 19th July, 2021
6. Selection of Qualified Applicants
Faculty of Graduate Studies will consider the information and evidence under 3.6 for granting financial assistance to COVID 19-affected students appropriately. Students who previously received financial assistance from the spreading of Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) at the first semester of the academic year 2020 will be given lower priority in consideration. Faculty of Graduate Studies will consider the information and evidence under 3.6 for granting financial assistance to COVID 19-affected students appropriately. Students who previously received financial assistance from the spreading of Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) at the first semester of the academic year 2020 will be given lower priority in consideration.
7. Financial Support Disbursement
Faculty of Graduate Studies will disburse fund to pay tuition fee for each student based on the amount of funding granted. In case that the students receive funding support with a value less than the amount as mentioned in the tuition invoice, those students must pay the difference to Mahidol University's account and send a copy of evidence of such remittance to the Faulty of Graduate Studies in order to continue consolidating the payment of tuition fees.
8. Any cases that fail to submit the required documents will be considered by the Dean of the Faculty of Graduate Studies based on a case-by-case basis.
9. Further information
For more information please contact the Student Affair Section, Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University, Salaya Campus
via either phone: +66 2441 4125 Ext. 600-603
Fax +66 2441 9511
or LINE ID: @451pslqw